Doq Holliday @doqholliday
26 October, 11:35
I love Donald John Trump!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
26 October, 11:17
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I love DO(Q) too!! America loves you!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
No, America doesn't love Doq. He's a hopium pusher...a disappointment dealer.
11:20 PM - Oct 26, 2021
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MasklessMagoo in this post can reply
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
27 October, 09:52
In response Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Why are you even commenting, let alone on this board???

Your comments & undeserved ATTACKS on PATRIOTS like DOQ....SCREAMS Cluster B persoanlity Disorder!!! BIG TIME!!

Praying you get the help you need, for the sanity of others you encounter day to day.

Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
27 October, 12:29
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
fuck. you sound like a leftist. gross.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
27 October, 09:49
Speak for yourself and don't put everybody in America in your opinions. I for one Love Doq. No room for hate in my heart. God and Truth Wins!!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
27 October, 01:24
Speak for yourself. Why the negativity? Why are you on Anonup? True patriots spread hope and keep the faith like DoQ. What's your excuse.

Nobody Nobody @Nobody69
27 October, 01:46
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
Just a Witness to it all from my position here.

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
27 October, 01:01
If you only knew....