Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
28 October, 05:05
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
❣️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
28 October, 01:27
I LQVE HIM TOOOO, SO MUCH IT HURTS. Please take the time t tell him!
https://www.45office.com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
27 October, 09:50
I love him too! I love Q Patriots too! WWG1WGA

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
27 October, 09:42
John 13:35
By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
27 October, 07:34
YES YES YES and we love you too DoQ -

-and for those who don't get it, sorry you don't get it. Whose fault is that? not ours ...

NO spoon feeding here, do your own homework!

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
26 October, 11:52
Me too!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
26 October, 11:17
I love DO(Q) too!! America loves you!!

Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
26 October, 11:20
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
No, America doesn't love Doq. He's a hopium pusher...a disappointment dealer.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
26 October, 11:16

Heal The World Joyful @HealTheWorld
26 October, 10:12
Me too!!🥰

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
26 October, 08:32
♥️♥️

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
26 October, 08:17
When is he coming back to part the blue sea? I feeling like the USA is drowning more and more. What are we waiting on? If your not awake yet your not going to be.

Breaking Bad @BreakingBad
26 October, 07:58
I'm going to keep doing it - the ending part is great...

Wendy WJW @ladyonthelake
26 October, 06:20
It's October 26th and Donald John Trump is still my President!!! I❤️President Trump! May God bless and keep him always!

God Wins donated @GR2021
26 October, 05:39
He is fresh air in the stench of dirty politics. We love DJT! ♥️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 October, 05:20
What you think Doq?

Sparkticus
Sparkticus1
·
15m
Replying to
JoelKatz

DurantCa
and
SirRobArtII1
JoelKatz

There’s talk there is going to be a buy back of #XRP , upwards between $10,000-$35,000. It’s supposedly a 1 time deal to force everyone to sell their $XRP . Also only banks are supposed to hold it. Would you sell and cash or would they have to pry them…

https://twitter.com/i/stat...

Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
26 October, 05:02
I am missing him so much it hurts.

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
27 October, 01:06
In response Nikki Lynch to her Publication
If you want to see his tweets on a daily basis (he posts several daily), he's on Twitter as il Donaldo Trumpo PapiTrumpo.

https://twitter.com/PapiTr...

He's also on Instagram. It's our President having fun!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
26 October, 04:42
Me Too! Miss Him So Much!

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
26 October, 04:35

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
26 October, 06:24
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
DITTO❣️

LaDonna Mitchell @LaDonnaMitchell
27 October, 11:47
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Wow some of you really like this guy.

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
26 October, 03:11
ME TOO!!

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
26 October, 03:10
I love Donald John Trump and he loves all of US too!

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
28 October, 01:44
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
26 October, 03:05
SAME! 🤗❤️

Christine Vail @ChrisVail
26 October, 03:03
one time I am proud to say #MeToo

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 October, 03:02
Doq Holliday
@doqholliday
posted today @ 10:35 my time

I love Donald John Trump!

Nana:
What do all these banks have in common in this Q post?
https://qalerts.pub/?q=%23...

Gematria for "I love Donald John Trump:

Vincent Kennedy is Jfkjr - 248
You wanted the truth - 248
I will crash the system - 248
Son of rightousness - 248
The Fallen in Christ are awake - 248
Wake up God is alive - 248

Nana loves:
Donald John Trump!
Melania Trump
John F Kennedy
John F Kennedy Jr!
Patrick B Kennedy
Robert Kennedy Jr

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
26 October, 02:53
😁That makes 80 Millions of us, Doq!!!

Only followers of this user (17_Psalm) can see their posts

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
26 October, 02:42
I love Donald John Trump! = 248
Donald Trump President = 248

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
26 October, 02:02
He loves you too 122. 😎🇺🇸🦅

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
27 October, 10:53
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
yes even DOQ who blocks me .
1122 is my Jewish Gematria number and the day VK called me that(he is 1133) I knew it was game on , painfully so

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
27 October, 02:17
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
122/1122 😎

Bay 17d @Bay17d
26 October, 01:56
I love Donald J. Trump! 🇺🇸

Even feels good to say it.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
26 October, 01:47
I support him, I appreciate everything he´s doing for us and God bless him and bless all these patriots who are working for us.