Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
26 October, 02:20
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Yepper.

For instance, was anyone aware of women becoming pregnant & selling their full-term babies to the organ procurement industry?

THAT is big money, indeed.

Too gruesome.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gray 359 @Gray359
26 October, 01:59
I'm thinking the animal torture is a build up to the human stuff.🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
26 October, 02:23
In response Gray 359 to her Publication
drip drip drip. It gets worse each time.l

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
26 October, 01:57
It a VERY SAD day when people are more alarmed at the pictures Fauci's abused dogs, but care less about tiny infants sliced and diced and their parts sold on the black market.

guyo thorson @guyo
26 October, 03:15
In response Made In America to her Publication
Stephanie is correct, most folks didnt want to believe things like that could happen and then it is not talked about much, or you hear some kid from tim buck too (city/town or country) is missing and it is in another state or a big city so it is heard and stops there, it is spread out enough it doesnt hit home per say, it will be hard for many folks when it is brought out in the open, there was a gal online that her kid was hurt while in a public restroom, i made the comment she should have gone with, she went unhinged saying i claimed it was her fault for the kid getting molested, i told he yes it is, being that young you bring with in the same restroom as you, i felt really bad but i still stand on what i said, mine, boy or girl when they were little they went in the (guys) room while i was there, no one ever said anything

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
27 October, 06:44
In response Made In America to her Publication
Sometimes aborted in such a way to keep the main organs intact and the heart beating as the 'scientist' only experiment on living fetuses with beating hearts. We live in the twilight zone.