Kim Runner @kimrunner
Q has been dark for 52 days. Even though WE don't neeeed it, I think the collective vibe sure could go for a drop right now :)
08:47 PM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
31 January, 04:58
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Remember that Drop where Q mentioned he or they have to go for good now? I am trying to find it right now, to see what else was mentioned in that drop.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
31 January, 04:59
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
found it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Patriot @TrueAmericanPatriot
30 January, 08:57
I check the Q board every morning praying for another drop. It's almost as if our best friend went silent and ghosted us. We know that's not what happened, but a simple "Patriots, we are with you. Q" would be amazing!

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
30 January, 09:07
In response American Patriot to her Publication
Q always goes Dark when there are Big things happening.

Paul Fornaro @newatlantis2020
30 January, 12:44
Ghost Ezra - strong link

Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
30 January, 12:14
missing the Q

Patrick Henry @PatrickHenry
29 January, 11:40
Does anyone have a realistic timeframe for some action. This nonsense is giving me anxiety and making me sound crazy to friends and family! On better news, I did join The Convention of States as a volunteer today! 😁

Trev 123 @NineEight
29 January, 11:37
With Thunderous Applause!

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
29 January, 11:24
Maybe we'll hear from Q on this 2 year delta or even better?

Leen Zap @Leenzap
30 January, 12:14
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
Now, that would sure be noice! 🙃

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
29 January, 10:40
How about this;
#HeyQ , will you please give us a drop so that My Mom, KAREN, will get off my back? lol 😂 (It's funny because it's true & her name is Karen ) lolz 😂

Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
29 January, 10:30
Yesssss!! I would also love to see Trump join Anonup! ❤️

Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
30 January, 12:15
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
That would be awesome!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
30 January, 08:45
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
YESSSS! That would be awesome!

All Well @AllWell
29 January, 10:05
QDid say there would be no further posts.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
29 January, 10:01
@kimrunner
Hi, missed you on twitter: i'am banned🤣🤣🤣🤣 like the lot of us.
Vibes: try this one, good music>>Thomas Bergersen - Empire of Angels (Sun)
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Only followers of this user (SunshineBeach) can see their posts

Back to the Future @Backontrack
29 January, 10:05
BREAKING

29-Jan-2021 9:17:17AM AEDT
8kun/qresearch11953143

Future proves past [events unlock].
The path is clear.
Those who know cannot sleep.
Think logically.
We can hear you breathe.
They thought she would never lose.
Military is the ONLY way, clean&swift.
I must fo for GOOD.
Watergate x1000.
This is not a drill.
See you on the other side......
Have faith in Humanity. Nothing can stop what is coming.
Nothing!
Buckle up!

Q

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
29 January, 09:53
Sure would be nice.
I met wonderful Patriots and Q fans this week! It was like meeting old friends.
The synchroniticy is amazing. I think the collective vibe is rising!

Renee White @Rapnay
29 January, 09:51
you and me both sister you and me both

Marsha Sharp @LakeMom12
29 January, 09:48
I'm kinda wondering just where Joe M went 🤷‍♀️

Dave Ashley @Debo
29 January, 10:32
In response Marsha Sharp to her Publication
He is on telegram. https://t.me/StormIsUponUs...

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
29 January, 09:41
silent running

Qayla Marie @QaylaMarie
29 January, 09:40
🙏🏽 Do it

Shannon Briggs @Shannon_0017
29 January, 09:37
Maybe we will get one in 3 days...

Copacetic Cindy @CindyCopacetic
29 January, 09:35
If anything it will be a drop about the reddit anons taking down the hedgeF#ckers IMO.

But the reddit anons are a different gang from the Q team. NO POLITICS allowed,!

So nobody can blame the "Qanons" as they would call us for breaking the BANKSTERS this week.

I love being a fluid anon.🤣💎🙌

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
29 January, 09:34
can't tell you how often I've had this same thought!

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
29 January, 09:32
haha.. 43 min ago!! im a minute early! Yes.. something please! just send XRP to the moon to start things up!!

Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
29 January, 09:31
It would definitely lend us all a little hope and peace...though God has given us both in abundance, as we all pray...but an uplifting and encouraging good faith drop? I'm totally down for one of those, absoLUTELY.👊🇺🇸🙏🏼

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
29 January, 09:29

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
29 January, 09:28
YES, PLEASE 🙏 #HeyQ I ❤️ YOU SO Very Much!!!! Thank You All for All that You do. We all will Absolutely LOVE to Hear from You. Just a HI Please 🙏 I ❤️ YOU.

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
29 January, 09:34
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
you always have a Full Love Tank!

Only followers of this user (MaggieLynn2) can see their posts

Mark Eibner @RealEstateZealot
29 January, 09:09
Agree

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
29 January, 09:07
We would definetly need to know it was legit.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
29 January, 09:06

Jordan Anderson donated @Jiggitron
29 January, 09:05
Right? Just even a "Hey soldiers. Heads and hearts up. It ain't over. But we got this. HOLD THE LINE PATRIOTS"