Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
24 October, 11:26
John 13:34-35
“So I give you now a new commandment: Love each other just as much as I have loved you. For when you demonstrate the same love I have for you by loving one another, everyone will know that you’re my true followers.”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by TrQthPQtrIQt17 in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
26 November, 04:59
In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication
And some people believe the Bible is no good or that prayer is useless. I say, "Shame on them!" Thanks for posting this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
26 November, 04:51
Love God and Love People. That's what we're called to do.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
26 November, 10:11
👍👍👍👍👍😇🙏💥👊💫

26 November, 10:11
🎯

26 October, 07:21
🙌🙌🙌