Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
John 13:34-35
“So I give you now a new commandment: Love each other just as much as I have loved you. For when you demonstrate the same love I have for you by loving one another, everyone will know that you’re my true followers.”
11:26 AM - Oct 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
05 July, 11:38
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
HOW Can We Keep Ignoring and Overlooking Something so Unbelievably Simple.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
03 May, 06:26
🙏💖☘️😇tous un

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
16 March, 09:42
01101001 – I.
01100111 – L.
01001111 – O.
01010110 – V.
01000101 – E.
01111001 – Y.
01001111 – O.
01010101 -- U
Binary code 🤜🤛❤

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
16 March, 11:24
In response Jason Morris 369 to his Publication
Interesting. Love You too Brother. 🤜❤️🤛

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
05 July, 11:51
In response Jason Morris 369 to his Publication
BINARY CODE AND THE SACRED LANGUAGE OF LIGHT

Zero and One (Zero and "I" when Applied Alphabetically) is the Fundamental Basis of the Sacred Geometry of Light as well as the Binary Code that is the Language of all A.I. Information Systems.

The Number 1/Letter "I" within Mathematical Infinity Expressed as a Circle You have a 2D Representation of a 3D Sphere/Torus which is the Universal Shape of the Quantum Source Field that is Holofractally Embodied in Every Atom, Sun, Star and Galaxy.
This is Expressed Metaphorically and Archetypally as the Concept of The HOOP AND THE TREE. Think Cosmic Tree/Evolutionary Tree of Bioplasmic Evolution/The Neurological 'Tree of Life' Vagus Nerve that is the Longest Nerve in the Human Body and Connects the Head to the Heart; the Tree Upon Which All Male Savior Figures, Including and Especially Jesus was Crucified Upon in Order to become One with the Source Field/Creative Energy of the Father.

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
26 October, 07:20

Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
26 November, 04:51
In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication
Love God and Love People. That's what we're called to do.

Every Time @soTELLme533
26 November, 04:59
And some people believe the Bible is no good or that prayer is useless. I say, "Shame on them!" Thanks for posting this.

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
24 October, 08:46

24 October, 08:49

Bella Kay @Bella_K
24 October, 08:38

24 October, 08:41
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
Did You draw that ?

Red 55S @Red55S
24 October, 12:11
Powerful. Thank you!

24 October, 12:13
In response Red 55S to her Publication
God Bless You ❤️🙏🕊️ Grateful to be here.