Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
12 October, 11:29

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel WebsterCarter @DanielWebsterCarter
14 October, 06:00
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
Really not much difference between Muslims and jews in their Biblical depravity. Read the jewish Talmud, and you'll understand why the jews are worse, and have been kicked out of 109 countries.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Nauert @VikingPrincess
14 October, 06:14
In response Daniel WebsterCarter to his Publication
I have asked many people .. if the Bible Koran or Turan were the only bible like book you ever saw or were taught by your family or society …how would you know ? Which is true? We are each to guide by what we feel is good and right in love ..but there is craxy shit in all three if those books that are not acceptable today. Old testiment …I try my best to walk my line with Jesus to my Lord …but where we are now .. does it matter which has the most correct info ? Find your God and find him now …your heart guides you not by a man made book that we know has been altered can we know if theirs have been altered ?.. Gods children are Gods children no mater what book they are given to read give me some feed back? .

14 October, 06:15
In response Lori Nauert to her Publication
You didn't mention the Talmud, my suggestion to you, is to research into the Talmud. I guarantee to you, especially their veiw on children.

17 October, 09:24
is it going to freak me out? i think so by your words…i am at breaking point some days …maybe ?

22 October, 09:46
Never give up the fight for Truth, as there are many children who need to be saved. Including those who face the forced vaxx.
Praying for your strength, and the children.
🙏🙏🙏

23 October, 05:55
i wonder when Trump talks about the children if his words also mean all Gods children? The ones from beliw we know but he always has more meaning ??

24 October, 06:53
You would not like response to what I think about trump.
He quitely converted to judahism in 2017.
Israel's own all the pharmaceutical companies they are going to force on our children. Look up Blackrock and Vanguard for info.
trump claims to be the father of this death jab, and wants all to take it, as he has said, he has.
trump also pushed this death jab thru at record pace, and bragged he was the only capable of doing so.
I no longer support trump or any politician, they are nothing more than actors deceiving the American people.

look deeper than the political level .. when trump said save the children do you think he was speaking in biblical terms ? over look the f/u world around us.. like all who have a belief in a higher being of good?.. all the info you read all they tell us what is real ?.. the choas of he said politics is to see who stays on track to a higher place ? your thoughts
01:22 PM - Oct 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by VikingPrincess in this post can reply
28 October, 12:21
Watch this video and ask yourself, why would trump secretly convert to judahism in 2017. CNN was known to have this information, but remained silent. We know who owns almost all media, and intetnet conglomerates. They also control our government. To verify this, look into how many Israel's have dual citizenship in our government. Remember that their loyalties are with Israel, not with America.
Here's the video showing how evil these jews have been for 1,000' of years.
https://www.bitchute.com/v...