Only people mentioned by JoyceChandler in this post can reply
Daniel WebsterCarter @DanielWebsterCarter
14 October, 06:00
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
Really not much difference between Muslims and jews in their Biblical depravity. Read the jewish Talmud, and you'll understand why the jews are worse, and have been kicked out of 109 countries.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Nauert @VikingPrincess
14 October, 06:14
In response Daniel WebsterCarter to his Publication
I have asked many people .. if the Bible Koran or Turan were the only bible like book you ever saw or were taught by your family or society …how would you know ? Which is true? We are each to guide by what we feel is good and right in love ..but there is craxy shit in all three if those books that are not acceptable today. Old testiment …I try my best to walk my line with Jesus to my Lord …but where we are now .. does it matter which has the most correct info ? Find your God and find him now …your heart guides you not by a man made book that we know has been altered can we know if theirs have been altered ?.. Gods children are Gods children no mater what book they are given to read give me some feed back? .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
14 October, 02:40
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
The religion of Demonic Evil is more like it America