Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 October, 04:51
The “New Founders” of America are coming.

London bridge is falling down.

1776 reunited.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
24 October, 06:08
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Off topic, but did you see 107 reveal?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
24 October, 06:12
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Yes it was awesome. Attention to his thin hands and legs. Disguise only made his face and belly fat. Hmmmm wonder who loaned him Melania's dress lol!

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
24 October, 07:06
In response Katherine Nielsen to her Publication
What did i miss?

A disguised Juan O Savin on stage showing his face rather than his boots but the clues were loud. Melania's dress I am sure she does not borrow out to just any one. His hands and legs thin but they fattened his face and stomach. The ring he wears on his pinkie which makes you look at where he broke his pinkie. You can find the videos on YouTube
07:09 PM - Oct 24, 2021
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Katherineirene in this post can reply
Sandy ODell @MrsODell
24 October, 11:35
Very nice features, this one. But something oddly unnatural about his look overall. Super nice guy that gives a good vibe. Left me with a much needed calmness about everything. Agree on the dress loan. 😁😉

24 October, 11:44
In response Sandy ODell to her Publication
When his shirt came untucked I was worried his belly was going to fall out. lol! It was unnatural looking because it was a disguise. JFK loved disguises. He wanted to be an actor but his mother wanted him to be a lawyer so he went to law school. He has been doing a ton of acting the last four years including walking in Trumps Inauguration as a bald Secret Service.

Sheri Simpson @angelbabe43
24 October, 11:34
Juan O Savin Revealed... - YouTube

Feeling inspired to give a gift to The Rachel Hamm Show? You may do so here:http://rachelhamm.com/donate/or1. Paypal: PAYPAL.ME/RACHELHAMM12. Cash App: $Ther...

Andromeda Starr @Andromeda777
24 October, 11:32
I agree!

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
24 October, 07:11
Thank you