Doq Holliday @doqholliday
The “New Founders” of America are coming.

London bridge is falling down.

1776 reunited.
04:51 PM - Oct 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
25 October, 11:25
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
NO. Words matter. I am a direct descendant of one of the Founding Fathers and the miracle they accomplished cannot be taken from them. Patriots today are continuing and preserving the work the original Founding Fathers already put into motion.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
25 October, 10:43
Lake Havasu City (where the original London Bridge is located) was incorporated on Sept 30 1963. My instinct and suspicion tells me that town has ties to the C_A. I know a guy who I suspect has been a part of [them]. A previous restaurant owner who hates Trump with a passion.
It's also down river from the Hoover Dam.
MTV (masonic organization) filmed there a lot and it's known for its hedonism.
Just connection dots out loud is all.
I've wondered about that city's particular future.
Lake Mead is half-way, or more, dried up though.
I've envisioned for a long time now that water will be coming back in abundance to Arizona.
Time will tell I suppose.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jen ... @Jenfranji
25 October, 04:22
Will it 'fall down' when all the leaders of countries go to Glasgow CC conference??

Par Nelli @Parnelli
25 October, 12:11
🤜💥🤛🕶🦅🇺🇸

Frank De Frank @FrankDeFrank
25 October, 12:06
Can the Turd that runs Canada here also fall with the bridge?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 October, 11:29
Nana did not know until recently that they had taken down the London Bridge and reconstructed it at Lake Havasu in Arizona.
Funny how I never heard of that place until last year now word of it from so many different ppl.

Bank of London sucking wind?

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
25 October, 12:53
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I went to Laughlin NV first of April. (beautiful place right on the Colorado river). Not far from Havasu and when I learned about it. We didn’t get to make it over there. I find it completely strange it’s there of all places.

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
24 October, 10:03
Bank of Englad going down?

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
24 October, 11:43
In response Ted Guertin to his Publication
Doq had posted a pic of the Bank of England and the date 06-15-2019.

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
24 October, 10:03
🙏

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
24 October, 09:27
So is "The shot heard round the world" is that Alec Baldwin's shot which will open many doors or is it the covid clot shot 🧐

J J Larr @3JJL
25 October, 12:11
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
Wondering the same thing? 🤔

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
24 October, 08:09
London bridge, the Vatican, and Washington.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
24 October, 07:51
Just shared y our post on two more platforms and it was after you posted this at 17 seconds!!! How cool is that! ;-)

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
24 October, 06:08
Off topic, but did you see 107 reveal?

Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
24 October, 06:12
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Yes it was awesome. Attention to his thin hands and legs. Disguise only made his face and belly fat. Hmmmm wonder who loaned him Melania's dress lol!

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
24 October, 05:59
been calling that one for a few weeks now too the turning of a;ll of America into a standing militia as per the original Government establishment.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
24 October, 04:54
Queen extinguished. The Spells of Elizabeth the First have been neutralized.

Lady with a Cat @Lady_with_a_cat
24 October, 05:58
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
is that definite?.....i hope so

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
24 October, 04:53
Lets Do this. Godspeed