John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
The game is over, now it is just a matter of time.

Time lines have been converging, I am sure you have felt them.
Some of you physically feel it, and feel it hard.
Horrible body aches, lack of energy and so on.
This is leaving what was for what is.
We are no longer headed for destruction.
Humans have passed that, to the enemies dismay.
Only beautiful things lie ahead.
Looking glass succeeded in failing.
Now there is only one way, one course.
God has marked the path and we will follow it to something amazing.

This is factual, this is looking glass
A computer.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
MILITARY INSIDER: They Panicked When They Saw The Future - YouTube

This was recorded over a decade ago and makes it even more incredible as we see the events described unfold on the planet today. ▹ Watch the full interview h...

06:50 PM - Oct 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Robert Franz @afsocrob
28 October, 08:08
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
I don't know what everyone's "AWAKE DAY" was but mine was in 1990 when I worked at HQ Air Force Special Operations Command at Hurlburt Field, Florida. I have a Special Access security clearance which for you civilians, that is the HIGHEST in the land.

I worked with Military Intelligence and Operations and boy, was that an eye opener. Q was going on LONG BEFORE THEY WENT LIVE ON SOCIAL MEDIA IN 2017.

I can tell you more but I'd have to kill you.

My point: After we kicked the Brits ass in 1776, a man called Adam Weishaupt founded the Illuminati and was funded by the Rothschild Dynasty. From that day forth, the Deep State was created and they began their agenda to DESTROY AMERICA.

WELCOME TO THE GREAT AWAKENING!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
28 October, 06:58
I thought it was just me the body aches have been horrible and an extreme lack of energy!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
27 October, 08:53
This explains so well why I've been feeling dizzy recently!

Back to the Future @Backontrack
26 October, 05:40
Why did Trump pull out of 2012 ELECTION???????????

Art of War - Build your opponent a golden bridge to retreat across.

Check.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
26 October, 05:08
thank you for discussing this
i havent slept in the past week…totally exhausted when finally do sleep

Jim West @jimwest
26 October, 12:03
Jesus is coming back.

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
25 October, 10:21
ThanQ You for sharing the Video!

TERRY WATCHS @watcher71
25 October, 04:35
7 moves left,,,HRC NEXT,,,coming fast,,,ZERO DAY,,,SHOT HEARD around the WORLD

KoKo Taylor @Morkiepoo
24 October, 10:20
I can't sleep, lucid dreams when I do, and just a feeling of disconnection to everything around me. I know God wins, would love to see the victory soon!

25 October, 05:46
In response KoKo Taylor to her Publication
Try to just lay and relax if you can't actually sleep. While lucid dreams are something many people try to do I would not recommend it. If you find yourself in that state try to wake yourself. If you can not try to stay close to places you are familiar with. The veil is very thin.

THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
24 October, 07:29
My body aches in places it never had before and slept 8 hours total in the last 3 days, can't fall asleep.

25 October, 05:42
In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication
Yes this is typical, you are basically re-calibrating to a new set of energy , still of God but new to your body. Your joints will be the toughest part. God bless sister.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
24 October, 07:09
The Sounds of IBM: IBM Quantum - YouTube

Welcome to the first IBM Q computation center, where the commercial quantum systems used by the IBM Q Network live. IBM Q Network collaborators will work wit...

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
24 October, 09:18
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
'tinkling whoosh' 🤓
very chitty chitty bang bang

25 October, 05:40
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Thanks for sharing this, it just so happens I was 3/4 the way through it already and just never finished it. Rhythm and vibrations are important if you are playing seriously in the Q realm. This thing is a monster compared to what I have seen. Qbits are obsolete now.