Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
24 October, 05:27
Happy Sunday! Always be grateful for God and his many blessings! Sorry I have been off social media the last few days but I wanted to check in. Two doors down from me in the building I live in, there was a fire a few days ago. Nobody was hurt thank God but it was incredibly scary and stressful and I am so thankful for the brave firefighters for helping us and that everyone go out safe! The water from sprinklers ended up flooding my floor and the other floors. I had several inches of black oily water through my whole place, so I just been cleaning that all up, throwing things out and dealing with it best I can. I am physically and mentally exhausted but I am trying to keep vibes positive. Sending you all out Love & Light and if you would send me a big HUG or say a lil prayer for me, it would be much appreciated. LOVE YOU all and God Bless 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
24 October, 05:33
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
In prayer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
24 October, 05:38
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
Thank you fren. 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
You are blessed and a blessing. Much love and light. Sometimes you are tested. No doubt you pass with flying colors- namely Red, White and Blue. We have had similar challenges this year. Tested. Soul intact and now broadened. Yours too. 🙏
06:25 PM - Oct 24, 2021
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by mountainminder in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Purpose Prophet, click on at the bottom under it