Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

joe honne @littleninjawarrior
24 October, 08:29
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
💝🤗😘 yhwhshua is my shepherd; i shall not want. he maketh me lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside thee still waters. he restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his names sake. yea, though i walk through thee valley of thee shadow of death, i shall fear no evil: for thou is with me; thy rod and staff they comfort me. thou preparest a table before me in thee presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. surely tov and unmerrited favor shall follow me all thee days of my life: and i will dwell in thee house of yhwhshua for ever! halleluyhwh in yhwhshua!:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
24 October, 07:09
What an overwhelming ordeal, grateful that no one was hurt. Sorry that you have to go thru this. Lifting up prayers to overcome, may His strength be with you as you continue to tackle these issues of clean-up, Hang in there. Hope you have local community to help.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
24 October, 06:23
sending prayers! sorry for what you went through!

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
24 October, 06:03
Prayers for you and many thanks to God for keeping you safe..As mother used to say that things can be replaced but not you.

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
24 October, 05:53
Casey Dee, prayers abound for you and all glory to God for keeping you safe. God bless the firefighters who helped clear everyone to safety. 🙏🙏🙏

So sorry you are dealing with the aftermath. Know there are many praying for your homes restoration! ❤️🙏❤️

Collynn Whisenhunt @Stargate411
24 October, 05:53
This helps a lot when things get messed up. Blessings!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
24 October, 05:39
Oh, precious Casey Dee, I am so sorry to hear this! Thank God no one was hurt, but what a horrific thing to have to go through ... and mess to clean up.

Sending you Yuge prayers for your continued courage and peace of heart & mind. May the heavens open up and shine their radiance down upon you, today and forever.
🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
24 October, 05:33
In prayer.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
24 October, 05:33
🙏💛 praying for you fren. Good to hear everyone was safe!