Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
24 October, 05:27
Happy Sunday! Always be grateful for God and his many blessings! Sorry I have been off social media the last few days but I wanted to check in. Two doors down from me in the building I live in, there was a fire a few days ago. Nobody was hurt thank God but it was incredibly scary and stressful and I am so thankful for the brave firefighters for helping us and that everyone go out safe! The water from sprinklers ended up flooding my floor and the other floors. I had several inches of black oily water through my whole place, so I just been cleaning that all up, throwing things out and dealing with it best I can. I am physically and mentally exhausted but I am trying to keep vibes positive. Sending you all out Love & Light and if you would send me a big HUG or say a lil prayer for me, it would be much appreciated. LOVE YOU all and God Bless 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
24 October, 05:33
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
In prayer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 @1221Dovetail
Thank you fren. 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼
05:38 PM - Oct 24, 2021
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 1221Dovetail in this post can reply
Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
24 October, 06:25
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
You are blessed and a blessing. Much love and light. Sometimes you are tested. No doubt you pass with flying colors- namely Red, White and Blue. We have had similar challenges this year. Tested. Soul intact and now broadened. Yours too. 🙏