vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
24 October, 10:50
https://www.newsweek.com/b... vision of floods coming to pass

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
24 October, 10:55
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
Don’t worry about a water shortage as this storm will replenish suppies. Remember, God is in control.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
24 October, 10:57
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Im watching LaPalma..

24 October, 11:06
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
I am too.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
24 October, 11:15
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Storm I have heard that tsunami buoys on East Coast are conveniently offline and not working. Do you know any information on that or where I could go to monitor buoys?

24 October, 11:17
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
Let me look into it as all the Atlantic is covered with these bouys. Look also at Britain and Spain as they have many.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
Apparently many are buoys are offline and there is only one buoy in the Atlantic between Europe and East Coast USA.
If I find the site with this info again I will post it here bc it was excellent.
03:54 PM - Oct 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by Sunny2021 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sunny Star, click on at the bottom under it