True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
if you’re reading this, I'm happy you’re alive.

I'm happy that we all get to experience this life together. it gets hard. it makes you question your purpose. you may even think that the world is better off without you. but you just seen my comment for a reason.

this is your sign to keep pushing, because i know you were looking for one. your existence matters. keep going on your journey.

it doesn’t end here❤️
02:52 PM - Oct 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by TruePatriotUK in this post can reply
KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
25 October, 11:24
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
I am thanking God for your words today. I woke up questioning why I am here and nothing makes sense. Thank you Patriot and God bless!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 October, 11:48
In response KELLY EDWARDS to her Publication
🙂keep those spirits high😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
25 October, 09:28
Thank you - I found offering help and esp ideas to heal others is very well received. Many don't know about 432hz, detox for nano-particles, alkaline diet (where cancer can't live) and power of just loving one another ... show by example.
God Bless ALL of you!

Gregorian Chants in 432hz
https://music.youtube.com/...
YouTube Music

Ein neuer Musikdienst mit offiziellen Alben, Singles, Videos, Remixen, Liveauftritten und mehr für Android, iOS und Computer. Hier ist für jeden etwas dabei.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
25 October, 07:28
Right back at you! 😀❤️

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
24 October, 03:34
Your post is so kind, sweet, and encouraging. We all must continue to push forward no matter how hard it gets and I’m happy you’re alive too. ❤️🇺🇸

25 October, 01:54
In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication
WWG1WGA 🙂😉

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
24 October, 03:27
Right back Atcha!

🐸❤

25 October, 01:53
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
WWG1WGA