True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
24 October, 02:52
if you’re reading this, I'm happy you’re alive.

I'm happy that we all get to experience this life together. it gets hard. it makes you question your purpose. you may even think that the world is better off without you. but you just seen my comment for a reason.

this is your sign to keep pushing, because i know you were looking for one. your existence matters. keep going on your journey.

it doesn’t end here❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
Thank you - I found offering help and esp ideas to heal others is very well received. Many don't know about 432hz, detox for nano-particles, alkaline diet (where cancer can't live) and power of just loving one another ... show by example.
God Bless ALL of you!

Gregorian Chants in 432hz
https://music.youtube.com/...
YouTube Music

Ein neuer Musikdienst mit offiziellen Alben, Singles, Videos, Remixen, Liveauftritten und mehr für Android, iOS und Computer. Hier ist für jeden etwas dabei.

09:28 AM - Oct 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Generica Persona - ONE VOICE, click on at the bottom under it