Kingdom Builder @Kingdom_Builder
29 January, 03:33
Part 2
IT'S DISGUSTING! IT'S ALL COMING OUT! VIDEOS BEING LEAKED!

Oh God forgive us!!!!! Please forgive us!!!!!!!!!!!

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14

#GodForgiveUs #wwg1wga#GodWins#MAGA#TheGreatAwakening#thestormisuponus#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#trusttheplan#QANON#NCSWIC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Search Truth @deactivateNOTSAFE
29 January, 03:52
In response Kingdom Builder to his Publication
This video has been out for years...on Youtube no less. #HampsteadPedos

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 January, 07:34
In response Search Truth to her Publication
@deactivatenotsafe
It's not that these videos didn't exist until recently. It may have been up on youtube years ago but none of this stuff stays up for long. They have not been shared on multiple streaming sites all over the web like they are today. The Frazzledrip video has been out for years too. But you won't find it anywhere unless you go to the deep web. It's only a matter of time before the levee breaks and they are unable to stop the flood of information that will expose them all.
Stay strong my friend!

29 January, 07:57
I pray the dam is breaking. The problem is, and always has been, the victims were not believed. May our Lord God continue to shine through you and may He bless you abundantly. 2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Amen!! I receive that!!
Luke 12:2-3
2 For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.
3 Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.
08:10 PM - Jan 29, 2021
In response Search Truth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Kingdom_Builder in this post can reply
29 January, 08:13
😌 Amen! That scripture was my pinned post on Twitter.