Kingdom Builder @Kingdom_Builder
Part 2
IT'S DISGUSTING! IT'S ALL COMING OUT! VIDEOS BEING LEAKED!

Oh God forgive us!!!!! Please forgive us!!!!!!!!!!!

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14

#GodForgiveUs #wwg1wga#GodWins#MAGA#TheGreatAwakening#thestormisuponus#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#trusttheplan#QANON#NCSWIC
03:33 PM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Kingdom_Builder in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
30 January, 07:19
In response Kingdom Builder to his Publication
crying! my heart cant take this..😓😓😓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RedSunflowerRising Rising1 @ForSuchATimeAsThis
29 January, 03:53
This is Pure Evil and America & World needs to Pray that these devils get caught all over look at this poor child being so descriptive and violated by pedophiles This Can NEVER BE ACCEPTED PRAY. THIS STOPS AND SATANS KINGDOM OVERTHROWN IN JESUS NAME.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Search Truth @deactivateNOTSAFE
29 January, 03:52
This video has been out for years...on Youtube no less. #HampsteadPedos

Nicki Marshall @nickiannm
29 January, 05:00
In response Search Truth to her Publication
It's the first time I've seen it. It had made me sick to my stomach. Normies and lefties who are not awake need to see this.

Kingdom Builder @Kingdom_Builder
29 January, 07:34
In response Search Truth to her Publication
@deactivatenotsafe
It's not that these videos didn't exist until recently. It may have been up on youtube years ago but none of this stuff stays up for long. They have not been shared on multiple streaming sites all over the web like they are today. The Frazzledrip video has been out for years too. But you won't find it anywhere unless you go to the deep web. It's only a matter of time before the levee breaks and they are unable to stop the flood of information that will expose them all.
Stay strong my friend!