FOR TRUMP'S RETURN..............
🔥🔥🔥
12:16 AM - Oct 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by jfk2djt in this post can reply
Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
06 November, 07:34
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
Beyond ready!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
06 November, 07:27
we are ready no need to spam everyones feed with the same pic lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Frank Dionne @USAMPVET76
13 May, 03:22
Ready? I already burned a cd with the first song of a Shofar Trumpet Beautifully Blasting Away.....

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
04 May, 04:00
I regret that I can only repost 1 time.😀

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
19 December, 03:17
JFK/TRUMP return YUP 🙏🙏🙏

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
03 December, 06:38
But take your time...the shoe is getting good🍿🍿🍿

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
04 May, 04:04
In response Special Agent Jax to his Publication
Thinking after Jan 2023 so he gets 10 years.

However if constitution gets rolled back to 1776 version, that limit would not apply and he could return any moment the prerequisite events have completed.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
01 December, 01:11
I Pray To Our Great God Its True! READY, READY!! We Need Him, Our Country Needs Him!! Yes, I Am Begging!! Tired Of Bidan!

Julie Casey @Trump2023
02 November, 07:42
You asked us to re-post if everyone is ready for President Trump’s return . I don’t get it everyone is ready .

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
30 October, 12:38
Are we suppose to beg at this stage? OR is he gonna recommend the vaccines again? I’m confused!

Akrocketman @Akrocketman
27 October, 06:36
May God be with all who fight for this nations' freedom.
President Trump, now is the time for the sheep to become lions, and you are the Sheppard to lead the flock. God speed sir. Come back while there is something to come back to

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
25 October, 04:00
🙏🙏🙏🕊

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Susan’s _Trump @Nana2021
24 October, 05:52
soooo ready!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️❤️

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
24 October, 05:25
Yes,Since Jan 20th 2021. Lol Miss Him! Shouda Never Been Biden!! Never!!

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
24 October, 05:05
Ready or not
Here Trump comes...

Only followers of this user (Trumppatriot74) can see their posts

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
24 October, 04:32

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 October, 12:40
Oh please this other shit is to stupid for my mind and he is AT THE VERY LEAST coupled with hammer down time honing his skills, AT THE VERY least at least shit forty up on me with their iq shit, lil did they know we are all much smarter, which means he is SURE AF smarter than even that.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 October, 12:40
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
FKIN OUT PLAYED THEM ALL< supreme gambler. TRESTLE BOARD BURNER>

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
24 October, 10:07

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
24 October, 10:06
he left ? huh .🤣

Selah 321 @Selah
24 October, 03:59
Ready for some sanity... the truth and Gods justice, shall set us free.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
24 October, 12:43
Love him!!! ThanQ!!!

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
24 October, 12:34
I prefer the military return instead……they have been lost for decades.