Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Why does Jordan Sather think it’s a good idea to attack a multi-decade Navy veteran like Juan o Savin?

Should we as Patriots, allow others that might have different viewpoints, attack Veterans that served our country for decades?

On top of that, Veterans that believe in the Q project and that are involved with the Q project?

Unbelievable how much karma this guy has coming his way.
12:11 AM - Oct 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
26 October, 11:00
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Who and what is jordan protecting and working for?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
26 October, 09:32
Am I the only one who sees there's a bunch of Sathers in the comments?

Seriously, who cares?

I don't follow either one and followed both at one time.

They are both shills and grifters...proven... and not by each other.

You guys are still being distracted with propaganda.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
25 October, 11:36
I am no fan of JS but AM most definitely a fan of anyone expressing any viewpoint at any point and time regardless of who it is directed toward. Our Founding Fathers sacrificed everything for this and I thought that's what we Patriots are fighting for?

MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
25 October, 09:42
The only thing Jordan does is attack others, he thinks he is helping the cause but in fact all he does is divide us even more, can't wait until his karma hits!

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
25 October, 09:01
attacks mike jaco also

jaco is not always right but never has bad intent

Annie D-W @Annie172123
25 October, 08:31
What you sow is what you reap. We all know in our gut whose the patriot and who is the fool.

Michael American @MichaelAmerican
25 October, 12:30
We shouldnt attack anyone for having a different view especially a Veteran. i Learned over a year ago i didnt have time to listen to or follow Jordon Sather. If i wanted to hear someone complain and put down everyone around, i would stll be married!
i will listen to 107 everytime.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
24 October, 09:01
Gatekeeper for his own gain...

Blinded by the Light...

Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
24 October, 03:56
He once had a chat with some german anons and I and they were shocked how uninformed he was. Didn't have a clue about Germany.
But the anons were so grateful that this celebrity took part their show.
It was a bit embarassing to watch.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
24 October, 02:53
A friend of mine became friends with him via social media early on and met up with him in person at some event. She said he seemed like a really good guy then. She's not sure what happened, except maybe the "celebrity" effect got to his head (of having a large social media presence). It's sad. He seems to know a lot about holistic health, which is what I liked about him in the first place. But it's never cool to call others out or bad-mouth them in any way. Not the patriot thing to do.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 October, 02:36
Great post

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 October, 02:32
Nana believes it is called, "Burning Soul Credits"

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
24 October, 02:05
Jordan Sather is NOT a patriot. he is controlled opposition. he is corrupt

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 October, 02:36
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I wonder why they used him in The Plan video???

Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
24 October, 01:54
I went to find a Jordan Sather video; got side tracked with the best steaks places ever! lol! Guess I would rather watch food videos than JS. Who is he now?

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
25 October, 08:29
In response Katherine Nielsen to her Publication
Hahaha! Your inner guidance, I think! 🤣

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
26 October, 08:47
In response Katherine Nielsen to her Publication
Imo, he's a POS!🤔

truth light @Ob1canobi
24 October, 12:55
I met jordan once, at a conference. He seemed critical.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
24 October, 12:54
Jordans arrogance tells you all you need to know. Very jerk like presentation another red flag. We dont act like that.

truth light @Ob1canobi
24 October, 12:43
juan is a patriot who loves god and country. juan has given so much for this country.

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
24 October, 12:32
I don't even know who this Sather guy is. From a standpoint as a casual observer, it sounds like Sather wants some attention and he's jealous of the attention that Juan gets. Poor baby....

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
24 October, 02:07
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
hes jealous of all patriots that get any attention. surprised he isnt bashing Trump. hes a man with a short fuse about to blow.

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
24 October, 12:22
He mocked -48 too

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
24 October, 12:16
make like President Trump
and let them fall from grace
on their own amidst the crowd

have had only two quick peeks at him,
but sather seems jaundiced and bitter

Bama Patriot205 @BamaPatriot205
24 October, 12:16
..sather is not even considerable in an honest conversation…please

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 October, 12:17
In response Bama Patriot205 to his Publication
Feels like there’s something sinister going on with him

LOVE BEATS THE CABAL @LoveBeatsTheCabal
24 October, 12:15
Sather is a black piller…

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
24 October, 12:56
In response LOVE BEATS THE CABAL to her Publication
Yep.