Bill Coones @BillCoones
October 22, 2021| Issue 9 James Gilliland
SURVIVING THE PLANDEMICIDE, MULTIDIMENSIONAL AND TEMPORAL WARS
I have held back on writing a newsletter due to the fact so many awesome people have actually done a better job of conveying what I wanted to say. Stew Peters and his expert witnesses, doctors, front line nurses and researchers have confirmed all my suspicions and intuitions concerning the jab along with others too numerous to mention. Elena Danaan’s latest videos have verbatim covered what I was going to write about concerning the multidimensional planetary liberation. Peter Slattery’s new video, Multidimensional is a must watch. There are others like Gene Decode and Juan O’savin bringing a lot of truth to the table. The veils between worlds are getting thinner so expect bleed throughs, observing shadow/astral beings seen from your peripheral vision, do clearings and create sacred space. Methods are on the website ww.eceti.org If you, or your family are being influenced, experie
09:36 PM - Oct 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by BillCoones in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bill Coones, click on at the bottom under it