NEO ONE @Neo
29 January, 07:02
Interesting development at the prison in DC....
https://twitter.com/thedar...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The American72 @TheAmerican72
I'm seeing a bit of a conflict between how the NG is acting and how the DC police are acting.
Walks next to soldiers: "Hey how's it going?"
Walks next to a cop: "Get out."
Interesting.
08:02 PM - Jan 29, 2021
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TheAmerican72 in this post can reply
Shelley Bean @FreedomFighter73
30 January, 01:34
In response The American72 to his Publication
Yeah, I noticed that as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bev Taylor @BevTL
30 January, 12:51
UNfortunately, just recently, it seems like the cops have become "them" and we're not. I've always felt that we were on the same team.

The American72 @TheAmerican72
30 January, 12:53
In response Bev Taylor to her Publication
With cops it's a bit complicated. It all depends on who's running them and in which area. Some police are absolutely white hats and on our side.
Washington DC's police I wouldn't trust with a potato gun.

Fire and Fury45 @FireandFury45
29 January, 10:10
I too, noticed that and thought the same thing. Very hostile

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
29 January, 10:42
In response Fire and Fury45 to her Publication
ditto. even the Captain he passed said hello. it wasn't until the cop, copped an attitude that the other NG said anything.

Debbie Norris @TruthAlwaysWins
29 January, 08:03
Noticed that, too!