NEO ONE @Neo
Interesting development at the prison in DC....
https://twitter.com/thedar...
07:02 PM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
31 January, 12:15
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
hmmmmm interesting development! thanks for updates- keep em coming

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aboriginal Babe @AboriginalBabe
30 January, 02:19
For potential protesters who may want to start shit. Nothing to see here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IronPatriot _RN @IronPatriotRN
30 January, 12:56
No magazines in rifles, I didnt see them on the gear either.

Mr. Anders_n @Neo463
30 January, 10:48
In response IronPatriot _RN to his Publication
Good catch...

TuShay Onguard @TuShay1830
30 January, 12:02
Barnie Fife 🙄

Lightn_ Darkness @Lightn_darkness
30 January, 07:19
The pro-life march was today.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
30 January, 04:17
Q post 501 plus this post (it was chosen) seem to suit eachother.
Don't understand the meaning but love the sound of it
Note: I wouldn't mess with these guys - appear infinitely determined & unstoppable.

Teancum Horning @Worldmantea
30 January, 03:05
I want to say "Moves and countermoves" but I'm at a lose here. I do know something is coming on Monday. I just don't know what.

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
30 January, 01:08
In response Teancum Horning to his Publication
nice warrior name you got there, Teancum.

Daryl Trask @CoryHunt
30 January, 01:57
I really hope our man :Russel-Jay:Gould. is in there presiding over military tribunals/court martials

Aboriginal Babe @AboriginalBabe
30 January, 02:21
In response Daryl Trask to his Publication
He did say he was going to the supreme court.

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
30 January, 01:55
Thank You President Trump
"Simply The Best"
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁
https://youtu.be/hdp2Sssyp...

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
30 January, 12:52
Interesting ☺️

Vee Wallace @VeeW
30 January, 12:44
As we approch the time of it "not being safe for them to walk down the street" phase of things... maybe the fencing is to ensure the military tribunals and sentencing are carried out. So the barrier would have dual purpose to protect them from the ppl, and to keep them from trying to make a run for the border. To maintain order, so things can be done legally up to the end.

Hutch Hutchinson @HutchQ
29 January, 11:59
It dont look like they are there for arrests or to get the traitors. Looks to me like they are there to protect them from We the people even a little protest they stand outside with sheilds. They know we know what they have done and are continuing to do. If the NG was there for them they wouldn't be outside with shields looking like they are there to keep us out not them in.

Just Jaclyn @JackJJRK
29 January, 11:28

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
29 January, 09:55
I believe it is a prison and I hope they all rot inside of it.

Fly Girl @FlyGirl
29 January, 09:54
I'd like to think that this is in preparation for the disclosure of what has been actually happening-- the pedo networks, the treason, and so much more. When normies get it through their heads they will want to burn those political symbols down. Wouldn't be the first time that the White House was set on fire.

PatriotsFight Dshep WWG1WGA @dshepWeThePeople17
29 January, 09:28
Angels Here @sirhuckleberry
5 seconds ago
This is awesome!
Nana is in favor of this scenerio!
@rgibb11
Nana thx Kat

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
29 January, 09:58
In response PatriotsFight Dshep WWG1WGA to her Publication

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
30 January, 01:44
In response PatriotsFight Dshep WWG1WGA to her Publication

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
29 January, 09:06
Is it possible that any cases against the deep state are happening inside of that building?

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
29 January, 08:41
OK what the hell is going on now? hhmm. i heard thsi will be a big weekend.

JG777 Winning @Ruby
29 January, 08:44
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Im praying for some action. There seems to be action during the middle of the night, at White House and The Capitol. Lots of buses and vans.

The Kid @Thekid
29 January, 08:26
no mags, no bullets. we are watching a movie

Rain Man @RainMan
29 January, 08:34
In response The Kid to his Publication
Loaded mags attached to gear and can be loaded quickly. As threat increases, so will their posture and readiness.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
29 January, 08:15
inside the fence would be on 'foreign soil'.

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
30 January, 04:26
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
exactly.people are wondering why theyre on our land with habeus corpus but they arent, theyre occupying foreign land within our land. its enemy territory.

Pam Lemis @LeStorm
29 January, 08:10
Looking at the bottom of the fencing. Interesting. Thinking that having balance plate ( not sure what to call it) on the street side shows it would be harder to push outward than inward. Thoughts?

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
29 January, 08:14
In response Pam Lemis to her Publication
Relax. That is just mosquito protection for the people inside the fences!

Works on the same principle as the mask.

The American72 @TheAmerican72
29 January, 08:02
I'm seeing a bit of a conflict between how the NG is acting and how the DC police are acting.
Walks next to soldiers: "Hey how's it going?"
Walks next to a cop: "Get out."
Interesting.

Bev Taylor @BevTL
30 January, 12:51
In response The American72 to his Publication
UNfortunately, just recently, it seems like the cops have become "them" and we're not. I've always felt that we were on the same team.

Shelley Bean @FreedomFighter73
30 January, 01:34
In response The American72 to his Publication
Yeah, I noticed that as well.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
29 January, 07:59

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
29 January, 07:58
What is the date of this clip?

Lucie Wuu @Lulu331
30 January, 07:47
In response ✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ to her Publication
January 29, 2021 by Richard Citizen journalist. originally posted on his Telegram page.

Penny Nicholls @6sense
29 January, 07:48
That's sad to see & now I'm hearing they could be there for a very long time! first March now September? And permanent fencing and razor wire staying up supposedly indefinitely. smh

The American72 @TheAmerican72
In response Penny Nicholls to her Publication
DC's always been foreign soil. Suits me that it's acting like it now.

Pam Lemis @LeStorm
29 January, 08:13
In response Penny Nicholls to her Publication
America has been, some what, like this for while. As a Canadian visting Philadelphia, probably 6-8 years ago, I went to see the Liberty Bell and it was caged up with only windows to see it through. Wholly Oxymoron.

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
29 January, 07:40
very interesting indeed...

side note..

VIBES!

17 seconds you say!?

cmon boss, its Fryday. lets GO!

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
29 January, 08:00
In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication
Boss, It's Fryday 🙏 I ❤️ You.

Diane Bachman @DianeBachman4
29 January, 08:21
In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication
Looks like a War Zone to me .. but I don’t think the soy boys are going to come by to riot .. why they can’t even storm the beaches of Malibu let alone this .. 😂

Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
29 January, 07:36
Nothing to see here.

Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
29 January, 07:36
Nothing to see here.

Proclivity 1776 @Proclivity1776
29 January, 07:35
I suppose their magazines are in their pockets?

Shannon Jenkins @Shennshenn05
In response Proclivity 1776 to his Publication
i was wondering the same 🤔

suZy Connolly @suZq14
29 January, 07:33
O..O..O the tide is turning,. Thank you American Patriots and the military for saving the World, Love and Prayets to All 🙏https://youtube.com/playli...