Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
aJRc WARRIOR @aJRc69
23 October, 08:35
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
they still won't care

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sub mariner @Submariner
23 October, 01:08
Big problem is, the older generation that can pass on the history and the stories to grandkids are not going to be around, because most of the ones I know got feared into taking the poison koolaid. So much so that they took the 3rd booster. When I try to tell them they don't care and seem like they are tired of living anyway, so we will see what the death toll is by December. I think I will take my chances with my immune system that is not compromised.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
23 October, 12:00
It appears that everything possible is being done to insure those millions of people don't realize that the vaccine treatment was a coordinated attack until the vaccinated start having serious vaccine related issues.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
22 October, 11:54
Billions