AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
22 October, 12:28
2 QLD 2 DIE YOUNG ; ) ✝️☯️✝️
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎶🎶🎶🎶

https://music.youtube.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
22 October, 02:30
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
General Patton was murdered because he knew the truth about WW2

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
22 October, 05:35
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
He is one of my heros

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
22 October, 06:22
The Assassination Of US General George Patton
The murder of Patton is known for a fact, known for the very simple reason that an agent of the well-known OSS (Office Of Strategic Services), an American Military Spy named Douglas Bazata, A Jew of Lebanese origin, announced it in front of 450 invited guests, nearly all high-ranking ex-members of the OSS at the Hilton Hotel in Washington, DC the 25th of September, 1979.
Bazata stated, word-for-word: "For diverse political reasons, many extremely high-ranking persons hated Patton. I know who killed him because I am the one who was hired to do it. Ten thousand dollars. General William J. 'Wild Bill' Donovan himself, director Of O.S.S, entrusted me with the mission. I set up the 'accident.' Since he didn't die in the accident, he was kept in isolation in the hospital, where he was killed with a cyanide injection."
Patton was a Patriot & NAZI's HATE Patriot's. (I have research links :)

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
22 October, 06:26
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Thank Q for sharing this

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
YOU are very Welcome AQ. Have a GREAT day :)
06:43 PM - Oct 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by 2GreenThumbs in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ana McMurry, click on at the bottom under it