AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
22 October, 12:28
2 QLD 2 DIE YOUNG ; ) ✝️☯️✝️
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎶🎶🎶🎶

https://music.youtube.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
22 October, 02:30
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
General Patton was murdered because he knew the truth about WW2

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
22 October, 05:35
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
He is one of my heros

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
The Assassination Of US General George Patton
The murder of Patton is known for a fact, known for the very simple reason that an agent of the well-known OSS (Office Of Strategic Services), an American Military Spy named Douglas Bazata, A Jew of Lebanese origin, announced it in front of 450 invited guests, nearly all high-ranking ex-members of the OSS at the Hilton Hotel in Washington, DC the 25th of September, 1979.
Bazata stated, word-for-word: "For diverse political reasons, many extremely high-ranking persons hated Patton. I know who killed him because I am the one who was hired to do it. Ten thousand dollars. General William J. 'Wild Bill' Donovan himself, director Of O.S.S, entrusted me with the mission. I set up the 'accident.' Since he didn't die in the accident, he was kept in isolation in the hospital, where he was killed with a cyanide injection."
Patton was a Patriot & NAZI's HATE Patriot's. (I have research links :)
06:22 PM - Oct 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by 2GreenThumbs in this post can reply
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
22 October, 06:26
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Thank Q for sharing this

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
22 October, 06:43
YOU are very Welcome AQ. Have a GREAT day :)