WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
29 January, 07:01
💗🙌💗🙌💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeRandom 1116 @BeRandom
I've been giving history lessons like crazy lately! To adults. Many of whom look at me like I lost my mind. Not all but many. I just smile and tell them to pay attention and see what happens.🤷‍♀️
07:48 PM - Jan 29, 2021
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BeRandom in this post can reply
Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
29 January, 08:57
In response BeRandom 1116 to her Publication
Same! Ive talked to family about this in till im blue in the face and they say when are you going to admit its over? I say HOLD THE LINE and they want to commit me lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeRandom 1116 @BeRandom
29 January, 09:04
In response Sturgill Simpson to his Publication
Right!

Suzanne Snyder @ShaZam
29 January, 08:56
My few friends that are true followers like me. I told him he better watch my husband Doesn't stick me away. But so much is coming out no thank God. Two years of not knowing and waiting it's been hard. Who is not far from the entertainment industry that hasnt been announced yet. It's an eye awakening experience for all.
🙏🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸

Suzanne Snyder @ShaZam
29 January, 08:53
Bridget I hear you. My whole family thinks I'm cuckoo for coconuts. And friends. My fellow conservatives in friends and family believe some of it but not all of it. The family few I have that are distant that are Democrats, that's gonna be really hard to explain. They already wrote me off. I think that Covid was around we cant see them anyway.

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
29 January, 08:51
I have Tried to awaken many...too many do not want to hear or seek the truth😥

BeRandom 1116 @BeRandom
29 January, 09:08
In response Talaga Nightss to her Publication
Agree. We just have to be ready when the truth comes out. These same people will be looking for answers that many of us will be able to give when they're ready to hear it.💞