WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
πŸ’—πŸ™ŒπŸ’—πŸ™ŒπŸ’—
07:01 PM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply
Robin Holmes @Imfreetobme1776
30 January, 01:47
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
our president, constitution will stand. they robbed ours souls from birth. we should have rhat wealth instead of how they have it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jn768 Jn768 @Alice768
30 January, 10:55
No Q about itπŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
30 January, 12:40
...So I looked through the comments thinking that surely someone would wonder how DJT could go from 45 to 19, and was prepared to explain it. to my delight, EVERYONE here is awake and hyped! I so LOVE this platform!!! And I LOVE all of you fellow Patriots, holding the line with prayer and faith no matter how many loved ones question our sanity. How can you not study all of the Q posts and not be brutally awake at tthis point?! I’m just so grateful WWG1WGA! β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ˜ŠπŸΈπŸΏ

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
12 February, 09:56
In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication
β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’―β˜οΈπŸΈ

Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
12 February, 10:03
In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication
Blessings of FAITH HOPE LOVE and MANY HUGS to you too!
#Q #wwg1wgaww #themoreyouknow

Diane Labrecque @TEAM_JESUS
30 January, 12:24
Yeah! Bring it on! Can't wait!

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
29 January, 11:02
So can't wait He must feel our LOVE!!!!! #TheBestIsYetToCome

Kayla 1776 @kayla45
29 January, 10:33
SOON, Mr. President, very soon!!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ We The People will all celebrate!!! πŸΎβœ¨πŸ™Œ

KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
29 January, 09:05
βœ…πŸ’―πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ YES

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
30 January, 01:29
In response KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… to her Publication
We love you President Trump! Soon its going to be one big #PatriotParty "All Night Long"https://youtu.be/ncEzbwKzR...

Michael Catino @MCanon
29 January, 08:55
Amen

WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
29 January, 08:28
THS!!!
πŸ”₯USA 1871 - 19. PRΓ„SIDENT "THE UNITED STATES ONE COMPANY -RESTORING THE REPUBLIC"πŸ”₯
THIS!!!

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
29 January, 08:50
Patriots United...Hold the line Patriots.. #trusttheplanπŸ’–

Oleda King @Blessed62
29 January, 08:12
Yes!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
29 January, 08:10
Not soon enough!!! Can't wait!

Blessedfrom Ohio @BlessedfromOhio
29 January, 07:55
I can't wait!!!

Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
29 January, 07:52
The World Will Celebrate!

BeRandom 1116 @BeRandom
29 January, 07:48
I've been giving history lessons like crazy lately! To adults. Many of whom look at me like I lost my mind. Not all but many. I just smile and tell them to pay attention and see what happens.πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Suzanne Snyder @ShaZam
29 January, 08:56
In response BeRandom 1116 to her Publication
My few friends that are true followers like me. I told him he better watch my husband Doesn't stick me away. But so much is coming out no thank God. Two years of not knowing and waiting it's been hard. Who is not far from the entertainment industry that hasnt been announced yet. It's an eye awakening experience for all.
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
29 January, 08:57
In response BeRandom 1116 to her Publication
Same! Ive talked to family about this in till im blue in the face and they say when are you going to admit its over? I say HOLD THE LINE and they want to commit me lol

Barbara _70220 @Barbara_70220
29 January, 07:28
I love President Trump!!!

Kathy Scott @Kat4Truth
29 January, 07:21
Yes!!!! We are the Republic once more! The corporation went bankrupt on 1/7. Patriots ARE in control!

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
29 January, 07:19
Who's V.P.?

Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
29 January, 08:58
In response Lili MoM to her Publication

Robin Holmes @Imfreetobme1776
30 January, 01:56
In response Lili MoM to her Publication
i say jfk as vp, kristi noem as speaker, pompeo sect of state, and gen flynn chief to trump. and as trump completes his tasks and moves onto the worldrhen wveryone will be bump.

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
29 January, 07:07
Once my President...always my PresidentπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ