yae ebisu @yae51502951
21 October, 04:51
Fushimiinari Taisya Shrine

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
21 October, 03:40
In response yae ebisu to her Publication
I always enjoy your shrine photos! I often imagine I am walking among these!

Can you tell me why there is much red, orange and green colors used, almost exclusively?

Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yae ebisu @yae51502951
22 October, 06:42
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
In Shinto, which enshrines Japanese gods, five colors are used as lucky charms and amulets
The five colors are "green, red, yellow, white, purple"
Green = East ・ Spring ・ Manners ・ Eyes ・ Seiryu
Red = Middle ・ Summer ・ Benevolence ・ Tongue ・ Suzaku
Yellow = Medium ・ Midsummer ・ Righteousness ・ Mouth ・ Kirin
White = West ・ Autumn ・ Wisdom ・ Nose ・ Byakko
Purple = North ・ Winter ・ Trust ・ Ear ・ Genbu
Each color has this meaning
It is thought that the Ying-Yang Five Elements theory, which was introduced with the introduction of Buddhism, also has an influence
Seiryu・Suzaku・Kirin・Byakko・Genbu
In them, it is said to be a spirit beast that is handed down to the Orient and protects each direction
You can feel the remnants of the fusion of Shinto and Buddhism as the main Japanese people until the law came into effect in the Meiji era

Color is very powerful!

It's amazing just how powerful color, sound and words are!
Yet taken for granted.

Like Christianity, the higher awareness of Yeshua, along with Sadartha / Buddha (translates to "The Awakened One) was turned into religions.

It's not surprising to me that like christian religion permeating many coutries and cultures earth leader wanted to control, that the religion called Buddism permiated so many eastern cultures.

I Love and honor these beautiful Beings (Yeshua and Sadartha) who came and shared our true Divine essence. However sadly, so many have been taught to worship and obey these world leaders who have used these beautiful teachers as martyrs to their cause, thus deliberately overshadowing their Divine message.

Sounds like Japan has been subjected similarly thru corrupt leaders.
Your information has me wanting to research deeper!
NAMASTE!
10:56 AM - Oct 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by LightuptheUniverse in this post can reply
yae ebisu @yae51502951
22 October, 07:37
On 10.26 Japan time, Princess Mako, the first child of the imperial family, will get married
Crown Prince is a name that refers to the royal family who has the highest succession to the throne in the Imperial House Law
The current imperial priest during the reign of the 126th Emperor Tokuhito is Prince Fumihito Akishino (the 125th Emperor Akihito 2nd Prince), who is his younger brother (sideline)
All people in the imperial family do not have a surname and family register
She will marry an ordinary person who has been a friend since college, so this will bring them and make her no longer a formal imperial person

22 October, 07:44
They look genuinely happy!

yae ebisu @yae51502951
22 October, 07:36
The media reports that his marriage partner is not suitable for having a relationship with the imperial family, such as his mother's debt and the large number of suicides among boys of the family
He is currently studying to become a lawyer in the United States
After enrolling, she will go to the United States after completing all the procedures
This imperial family gets married over the opposition of public opinion
It seems to me that it overlaps with Prince Henry, who is said to have traveled to the United States to escape from them
All royal families are exposed

https://anonup.com/thread/...

22 October, 07:43
Thank you! Very interesting and not surprising!
Yes, all "royal" families will be exposed.
🤗🤗🤗