Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 October, 07:50
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 October, 01:28
Happy Friday Doq. Hope you are doing well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
22 October, 11:52
Happy Friday Doq!
awe seeing John always gives me a shot of hope ❤️
also its so amazing to see such an outpouring of love and support for PDJT on Stocktwits over the past 24 hours. we dont always get to see all that love happening outside of our family on this platform - much gratitude!

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
22 October, 11:39
Friday!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
22 October, 11:33
Happy Friday!!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 October, 11:32
That there is a bad ass. Some of muh best friends ever are fur friends. Happy Friday to all.

Que Marvel donated @lillamb
22 October, 11:26

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 October, 11:21
Dog days, God days!
Nana woke up to vision on the 17th with the image of God holding the Earth in his hands.

Angel Joy @superradangel
22 October, 11:07
I love him.
I don’t know why. I just do. I have always been drawn to him, thought about hiim, as raw as if I even have known him. I feel haunted almost. Strange feeling. But I like that I have it.
Anyway. Happy Friday, Doq.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
22 October, 10:33
Thanks Doq! Same to you!

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
22 October, 05:46
D & R

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
22 October, 05:45
Thanks, You too! wwg1wgaworldwide from The Netherlands

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
22 October, 04:32
Nov. 1. Four year delta.

Steve Murray @Stevie
22 October, 04:16
Democrats & Republicans [V] ENDING ?

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
22 October, 04:05
Back at you, Doq. It's going to be an especially happy and exciting day for a group of people in Las Vegas.

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
22 October, 01:49
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
So lucky, Jan! 👊

chloe secholak @chloesecholak
22 October, 02:06
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
whats happening in vegas?

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
22 October, 03:10
D&R vending= Popcorn 🍿 (simple gematria 97)

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
22 October, 02:57
Have a great day!

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
22 October, 02:55
Fren Friday!

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
22 October, 02:55
Who cannot have a happy Friday with this beautiful picture? Thanks Dog. xxx

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 October, 02:30
Beautiful Dog Friday! (And you have a great Friday, and weekend, too, Doc!)

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
22 October, 02:26
Fryday!!

Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
22 October, 02:25
He loved Friday!