Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 October, 02:19
Happy Friday, Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
Back at you, Doq. It's going to be an especially happy and exciting day for a group of people in Las Vegas.
04:05 AM - Oct 22, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jan_Jackson in this post can reply
chloe secholak @chloesecholak
22 October, 02:06
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
whats happening in vegas?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 October, 02:22
In response chloe secholak to his Publication
Today, tomorrow, and Sunday the Patriot Double Down. Lots of speakers, including Juan O Savin and two surprise speakers. Juan said that THIS event will be one to remember.

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
22 October, 01:49
So lucky, Jan! 👊

22 October, 01:51
In response True Patriot to his Publication
Well, I won't be there, True Patriot. The tickets are more than I could afford! But the people who are there are going to be especially thrilled. Don't worry - we'll get to see it on video and in photos after the fact. Whoo hoo!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 October, 01:31
Wish I could have gone but I am paying $10,000 towards repairs of the weather weapons damage the deep state caused to my home.

22 October, 01:33
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Wow. Sorry that happened to you. I like your user name: Hope Always. I guess you know right about now that these deep state players are going DOWN. The loss you've suffered will be compensated when the smoke clears.