TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
In a prior post I stated all the 13 Families of the Illuminati or Cabal were in their DUMBS waiting for the CV19 to pass and all to die from the vaxx. They will never see that day as they are now all dead.
The amount of gold, silver and Jewels makes what we found under the Vatican and Buckingham Palace look like a penney compared to a $10.000 Bill. I estimate the amount will exceed Trillions and go well into the quaddrillions. All of it has been captured and will be returned to the people of the world. 4000 years of stealing from the less fourtunate and now returned. It had to be this way as they could never be changed.
01:17 PM - Oct 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
ice mtn @icemtn17
30 October, 03:55
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
They might actually have captured/recovered that much gold but they can’t release it to every individual in the world without destablizing the world economy worse than 4000 years of deciet & theft perpetraited by the Cabal. Balance is the key. Releasing that wealth suddenly is not going to establish balance. No, the White Hats have indeed done the world a blessing by depriving the Cabal of that wealth, but using it to rebuild & repair the distruction done by the Cabal is what I think they might do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
30 October, 06:21
In response ice mtn to her Publication
Agreed my friend.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
janice marie donated @jmmcginley
21 October, 07:50
And the wealth of the wicked is laid up for the just! Proverbs 13:22

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
21 October, 03:50
i love this story ❤️

connie wright @cowri
21 October, 02:06
I heard back a few years ago it was somewhere around 484 Quad trillion

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
21 October, 01:21
WE Have the GOLD- a Sesvigintillion
1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 (or 1081, a 1 followed by 81 zeros) is called a Sesvigintillion that is how much money QFS is worth. any QUESTIONS ️
and we found even MORE...this pix is from March 2021

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 October, 02:48
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
a Sesvigintillion, is that even a real number. lol I heard it was ALL down there, mainly. Name an area. The continents. SO we gonna switch now? Absolute utter death blow to hell and fiat.