Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Tamie Mason @Gamechanger45
04 February, 09:45
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I do 💯! But i know he's still here fighting the fight. Still our President❤️🇱🇷

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
30 January, 11:48
There was actual HUGE significance for this "faux pas" as the media called it.... The Queen was giving up her position to the TRUE leader of the WORLD!!!!!!!! She also waved him on the center stage, giving up her front and center spot. Media LOST IT!!!! Same thing happened in Saudi arabia, India and China.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1Pinky Toe Warrior @1Pinky_Toe
30 January, 04:30
I certainly do. 🇱🇷🦅💪❤️

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
30 January, 11:56
🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

Kristina Oak @Klo1218
30 January, 11:54
Even though he was a troll everything he said was true and factual. Literally everything and thats why they tried to hard to mute him. Once he creates his own platform they wont be able to stop him and i cannot wait!!

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
30 January, 11:32

Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
30 January, 11:33

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
30 January, 10:55
Not the same without him. Even fellow saints and Patriots on the Twitter field miss him. You could definitely say he was the life of the party. Never a dull moment with him around.

Tamie Mason @Gamechanger45
04 February, 09:46
In response Contenders Edge to his Publication
So true💯!

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
30 January, 10:53
love how this tryptic speaks !! The Greatest Troll Master of all time, lol.

Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
30 January, 10:50
👊WHOOP! .... WHOOP! ..👊😂😂😅😊💯💜🕊

Connie Graeler @JCG_MO
30 January, 07:39
💝💝 You betcha! Most loved President since JFK 💝💝

Kathleen Spreen @KateKnows2
30 January, 04:38
Mail/Send President Donald J Trump a "Post" to the Winter White House in Mar Lago, Florida. He would most likely enjoy hearing from millions of Patriots. BTW, before Mar Lago was a resort, it was a government facility. 🤗

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
30 January, 07:49
In response Kathleen Spreen to her Publication
And it will be again...it already is. I believe the new capital of the resurrected Republic of the United States of America is in Florida. Not Texas as many are speculating. Time will tell. 😀

Kristina Oak @Klo1218
30 January, 11:56
In response Kathleen Spreen to her Publication
Thats why it has 3 bomb shelters and a scif. Smartest man alive!

Steampunk Patriot @nickpoma
30 January, 04:24
BIGLY

Darlene Sully @JDSully
30 January, 03:50
Miss him very much. Cant believe we are all here in the fight together.
#never GIVE UP, I am here until the end what ever it takes.

Ashas Ashes @AshesToAshas
30 January, 03:21
Every day.

✨ Isaac Your Bartender ✨ @Westsider
30 January, 02:36
🤣 He trolls even with his silence ... !

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
30 January, 02:28
Press conferences were the best....haha

opti Mystic @Opti
30 January, 01:50
😎We share the same dob

Mosaiclady ForTrump @PatriotsRepublic
30 January, 12:31
i just love him! Miss him very much

Diane Labrecque @TEAM_JESUS
30 January, 12:21
THAT was one of the BEST!! Still laughing every time I see it.

Janie H.......... @Mtnhaven
30 January, 12:14
Life if boring without him!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
29 January, 11:52

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
30 January, 12:33
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
I love this one. It's a reminder of how long Trump has really won this battle. Long ago.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
30 January, 12:33
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
I love this one. It's a reminder of how long Trump has really won this battle. Long ago.

Rivers M18 @RiversM18
29 January, 10:35
What should I tell all the people who sang "God save the queen"?🤣

Janet Love @JanetLove82
29 January, 10:33
I remember watching this event live and couldn't stop LMAO as the Queen Lizard kept trying to get around him but couldn't. The entire time, he acted so nonchalant as if he wasn't aware of her predicament, but he knew what was going on with her. He was reveling in it knowing not only was it hillarious, but it was making a statement; WE THE PEOPLE are NO LONGER your subjects!

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
29 January, 10:24
I look forward to seeing him return to his platforms in all capacities.

Jen Kutz @Jenlin6
29 January, 10:11
Meee 🙋🏻‍♀️

dblank6 dblank6 @dblank6
29 January, 09:44
I do!!!

Fire and Fury45 @FireandFury45
29 January, 09:41
I seriously LOVE President Trump so much! He's the absolute BEST

Quinn Fiesto @cubertsmom
29 January, 09:15
I do miss him so.

el_ rizzo @el_rizzo
29 January, 09:06
was she already at this point in time stripped of her crown?

Quinn Fiesto @cubertsmom
29 January, 09:16
In response el_ rizzo to her Publication
I believe she was, that is why POTUS is walking in front of her