Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Who’s running @Jack ’s twatter? [Jack] or someone else?
04:21 PM - Oct 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
22 October, 01:55
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Love this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mar Jek @Mjekel
20 October, 09:09
I’m going with Who is someone else for $1000, Doq

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
20 October, 08:41
@jack lol

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
20 October, 07:51
VK, maybe. Sketchy sh!t.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
20 October, 09:16
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Def VK Johnny. Here and Wego is it, he was clear about that. Only reason I am here as you I am sure. Things got crazy at the end of Twitter. This goes well with the tweet Jack sent earlier that is obviously from Boss. CIC = C I Sea

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
20 October, 05:41
I'd say: "The Boss Man"

LaDonna Mitchell @LaDonnaMitchell
20 October, 05:57
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
what makes someone think Jack isn't running it?

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
20 October, 05:40

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
20 October, 05:39
I'll take - White Hat.
Hunter Moon - LMAO

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
20 October, 05:08

IAM threethree-Z @truthseeker3
20 October, 04:36
White Hats are in control... of it all.

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
20 October, 04:25

Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
20 October, 04:24
BIG DADDY! and hopefully Trump is eliminating the filth

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 October, 04:23
Ya'll find them "back rooms" and portals, and snuff films, and trafficking these creeps do.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 October, 04:23
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
And that other stuff, ugh.