JustFor Thought @JustForThought
20 October, 01:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
20 October, 01:55
In response JustFor Thought to her Publication
This should have interesting commentary.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 October, 02:01
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Trying to understand why some people trust digital currency so much. I see it as ultimate control waiting to happen. I am open to listen though. The research I have done does not make me comfortable at all with digital currency. That's why I would like some others viewpoints.

20 October, 02:07
We should ask Bossman about E0 13277.

20 October, 02:13

20 October, 02:20
Eo 13772. Mentions Ripple/XRP. Apologies for wrong #

20 October, 02:23
No problem...thank you. Looking now.

20 October, 02:25
Pg. 194 mentions Ripple.

20 October, 02:35
I see the mention. As I am reading I am interpreting the order to include options so Americans are able to make informed, independent decisions that fit their life. I have to read more, but I see an incorporation not a complete transition. Am I understanding as you have understood it to read?

https://home.treasury.gov/...

20 October, 02:39
You have to make your own conclusions fren.

I believe big banks must fall. I have been at a Credit Unions for over 20 years; small, local. When I worked at a big bank many years back...I saw the corruption first hand. As I am continuing to read the order I see a total transformation, but not one that will take control out of the people's hands. So far, this is my interpretation. Thanks again.
02:44 PM - Oct 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by JustForThought in this post can reply
20 October, 02:48
Welcome fren. When it comes to crypto and a possible new monetary system, one has to draw their own conclusions.

20 October, 02:54
True. I can absolutely see more digital processes coming into play in the financial world that will help. That's why I prefer local credit unions. They don't have the stock holders on the board...because there are no stock holders. They have local members driving the focus. The main problem continues to be competing with the big bank snakes and the vast amount of capital they have to drown out the little guy. Hopefully not much longer.