JustFor Thought @JustForThought
20 October, 01:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
20 October, 01:55
In response JustFor Thought to her Publication
This should have interesting commentary.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 October, 02:01
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Trying to understand why some people trust digital currency so much. I see it as ultimate control waiting to happen. I am open to listen though. The research I have done does not make me comfortable at all with digital currency. That's why I would like some others viewpoints.

20 October, 02:07
We should ask Bossman about E0 13277.

20 October, 02:13

20 October, 02:20
Eo 13772. Mentions Ripple/XRP. Apologies for wrong #

20 October, 02:23
No problem...thank you. Looking now.

20 October, 02:25
Pg. 194 mentions Ripple.

I see the mention. As I am reading I am interpreting the order to include options so Americans are able to make informed, independent decisions that fit their life. I have to read more, but I see an incorporation not a complete transition. Am I understanding as you have understood it to read?

https://home.treasury.gov/...
02:35 PM - Oct 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by JustForThought in this post can reply
20 October, 02:39
You have to make your own conclusions fren.

20 October, 02:44
I believe big banks must fall. I have been at a Credit Unions for over 20 years; small, local. When I worked at a big bank many years back...I saw the corruption first hand. As I am continuing to read the order I see a total transformation, but not one that will take control out of the people's hands. So far, this is my interpretation. Thanks again.