True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
19 October, 05:45
london 2012 olympics it is like they are laughing in our face who here still think the earth is a globe?? this is the old flat earth model

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eric Larson @ericman375
Explain the 15 hours of sunlight in December in New Zealand. Explain how the sun rises in the southeast and sets in the southwest in New Zealand in December. Explain this photo.
02:40 PM - Oct 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by ericman375 in this post can reply
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
20 October, 03:14
In response Eric Larson to his Publication
I can show you time-lapse video of the stars rotating i am not even gonna answer this when i can show contradictory proof

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

I go by gods word not NASA or pseudo scientists who were jesuits that came up with EVOLUTION theory still a theory not fact as is GRAVITY and BIG BANG all theory's.

Do you believe in GOD?? and the GLOBE??

GLOBE = Bacteria into MONKEY'S = EVOLUTION theory

FLAT EARTH = Creation = ADAM and EVE

the globe removes GOD from the equation and we started from the big bang

the flat earth proves god and creation and that we were created from clay and water

God created the heaven and the earth first then the SUN came after and the MOON = making the big bang theory DEFUNCT

PEOPLE believe in GOD and the GLOBE this makes them hypocrites

I am a child of god not nasa and it will be that way forever

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Unknown Nordic @Nord
20 October, 04:04
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication

Eric Larson @ericman375
20 October, 04:51
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
I don't dispute the fake space program and I believe the firmament to be real. But nothing about the flat earth model explains why the southern hemisphere gets 15 - 20 hours of daylight in December and the sun rises in the southeast and sets in the southwest when, according to the flat earth model, the southern hemisphere should still have short days in their summers and the sun should ALWAYS rise in the northeast and set in the northwest. Flat earth should have the star streaks being all concentric, but there's my photo from the equator. Flat earth doesn't explain lunar eclipse or why sun and moon still appear big, even bigger than when straight up, when dipping below the horizon. Plus, flat earth math is ALWAYS WRONG.