True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
london 2012 olympics it is like they are laughing in our face who here still think the earth is a globe?? this is the old flat earth model
05:45 AM - Oct 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by TruePatriotUK in this post can reply
Eric Larson @ericman375
20 October, 02:40
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
Explain the 15 hours of sunlight in December in New Zealand. Explain how the sun rises in the southeast and sets in the southwest in New Zealand in December. Explain this photo.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
20 October, 03:14
In response Eric Larson to his Publication
I can show you time-lapse video of the stars rotating i am not even gonna answer this when i can show contradictory proof

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

I go by gods word not NASA or pseudo scientists who were jesuits that came up with EVOLUTION theory still a theory not fact as is GRAVITY and BIG BANG all theory's.

Do you believe in GOD?? and the GLOBE??

GLOBE = Bacteria into MONKEY'S = EVOLUTION theory

FLAT EARTH = Creation = ADAM and EVE

the globe removes GOD from the equation and we started from the big bang

the flat earth proves god and creation and that we were created from clay and water

God created the heaven and the earth first then the SUN came after and the MOON = making the big bang theory DEFUNCT

PEOPLE believe in GOD and the GLOBE this makes them hypocrites

I am a child of god not nasa and it will be that way forever

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396