Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
Many are confused by QP 365
“10 & [10]” = 10 days “IN THE DARK”
and 10 days “OF DARKNESS”

10 days “in the dark” began 1/20 with JB inauguration - we’ve barely heard from TRUMP & the White House has been “dark” at night ever since (plus 1/20/21-1/29/21 are 10 days of palindromes *see my 15 day old AnonUp post for details on 9/11-1/19 “spell reversal”)

Now comes the 10 days “OF DARKNESS” on
Jan 31st + Q Delta (as Flynn said “give us one month longer” on Dec 31st or Q 4770 mentioning “Flynn” + “done in 30”) largely imagined as Internet shutdown + Military takeover + EBS ⤵️
07:02 PM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
01 February, 01:40
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
february 1st = freedom day
EO will be activated

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
31 January, 11:53
When I see [D]ay {of} {D}ays I see the Department of Defense which is what Flynn is now set up to run under Trump.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ragia HRH @HRH
31 January, 11:41
But the army already in control ?

Leslie Rauk @lrauk
31 January, 05:55
I think the 30 days might have started on 1-20-2021

Elizabeth Bauer @ebauer
31 January, 04:05
Thought Jan 31 was a freedom day, after 10 days in the dark. DOD to make an announcement maybe. Followed by 10 days of darkness which means a shutdown and communications thru EBS. Is that what you got?

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
30 January, 01:03
The Impeachment trial begins 10 days from now.

JenAnn I Am @JenAnn
29 January, 11:15
what was "largely imagined?" the 10 days of dark or darkness or all of it? the way it reads, to me... is hang on, we feel your pain... stay with me 1 month longer...
but you summarized all of it as largely imagined? so, that confused me ..

Beth Berry @BethAnn
29 January, 11:10
So things should go down tomorrow or Sunday right?

Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
29 January, 07:05
*One thing is for certain - MANY theories are DEF blown out of water if Flynn wasn’t interpreted correctly about “staying one month longer” after Dec 31st coinciding with Q Jan 31st Delta... ⤴️

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
31 January, 11:55
I agree 100%