Ready Pen @ready_pen
28 January, 08:14

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
28 January, 09:32
In response Ready Pen to his Publication
I love this, but Trump being the president is not working out in reality. If Trump is being recognized as President, why is Biden signing EOs and sitting in the Oval Office? I am not happy and unable to trust the plan on this. Are we Patriots being lulled into submission?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
why havent you checked vp bidens memoribilia signature with the signatures on the fake EOs that the imposter fake Biden is signing. They dont match from the Federal Register. Have you looked or just given up on Trump. Q has told you you are watching a movie. He is not at the white House. Biden is at a WH set in CA! we at Q have proven that as well as the fake inagistion that i supposedly watched live and i saw 2 girls, the went to another shot and the 2 disappeared! go back to that shot and there they wete standing there. And the news telling you wearing 1 mask didnt work so you have to wear
06:51 PM - Jan 29, 2021
In response Julia Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by juliebjoe864 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Julie Barnes, click on at the bottom under it