Only people mentioned by ready_pen in this post can reply
Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
29 January, 06:46
In response Ready Pen to his Publication
but the corporation he was president or more factual CEO of is bankruft and closed. Thats why the lights are out and no one is home. How can you kick an x president out of an office that no longer exists??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
28 January, 09:32
I love this, but Trump being the president is not working out in reality. If Trump is being recognized as President, why is Biden signing EOs and sitting in the Oval Office? I am not happy and unable to trust the plan on this. Are we Patriots being lulled into submission?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
29 January, 06:51
In response Julia Bradley to her Publication
why havent you checked vp bidens memoribilia signature with the signatures on the fake EOs that the imposter fake Biden is signing. They dont match from the Federal Register. Have you looked or just given up on Trump. Q has told you you are watching a movie. He is not at the white House. Biden is at a WH set in CA! we at Q have proven that as well as the fake inagistion that i supposedly watched live and i saw 2 girls, the went to another shot and the 2 disappeared! go back to that shot and there they wete standing there. And the news telling you wearing 1 mask didnt work so you have to wear

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
28 January, 09:18
I love seeing that in writing! He truly is still our President Trump. We have to see this through to #SAVEAMERICA . The Left is pure Evil.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
28 January, 09:15
SO.................... Biden has committed treason?

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
28 January, 09:20
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
He certainly has. In fact, many times. To give aid and comfort to our enemies is Treason.

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
28 January, 09:14
WIKI is also still showing him as President as per the impeachment page.

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
28 January, 08:21
hahah now trump can present all his evidence these people are stupid

ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
28 January, 09:21
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
Yes he can!

Kathleen Clarkson @KittyRae
28 January, 08:16
This is Exactly what I thought.