Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
19 October, 08:49
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Take your choice out of 3 things put out about his death..one was covid, one was suicide, now firing squad..so at least, I hope, he's gone one way or another.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
19 October, 07:33
😂😂😂
And, yet another truth about Colin Powell . . .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 October, 08:34
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
That fkin thing, if I had to sum it up upon meeting it, was illuminati evil idiot pos bubble gum machine, of willing fkn porportions. Weird shit and I seen some weird shit. JS>

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
19 October, 09:30
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
Do you know how they're finding these? This is all I get from the one on line. I'm always trying to back up these things and never can. 🤷‍♀️ Maybe the wrong gematria calculator? I can only find two in my search and the other one is worse than this one.

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
19 October, 07:08
And, as usual, different info form other sources . . .

https://youtu.be/uyYvCPw1K...
Patriot Underground Episode 107 - YouTube

Colin Powell's Death Is Cover: Flown to GitmoTestimony Will Implicate Military BrassNovember Reversal Seems ImminentIntel On Cuomo's TribunalHunter Biden Exe...

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
19 October, 03:03
So the coward took the easy way out, I sure hope the white hats expose everything he did.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
19 October, 02:57
a nice fairy tale

MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
19 October, 02:15
🤣 Let me guess....Real Raw News??? 🙄

Disclosure Library @DisclosureLibrary
19 October, 02:02
Is this confirmed? RRN https://realrawnews.com/20... Can we take this website serious? God Bless

Tracy Jones @Tjones6501
19 October, 02:41
In response Disclosure Library to his Publication
I never take RRN seriously. Of all the wild stories they post none are ever corroborated by other sites.

Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
19 October, 01:27
DARK OUTPOST 10-18-2021 POWELL ARRESTED, DEATH FAKED!
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
19 October, 01:14
Source?

Jody Donohue @Jody
19 October, 01:16
In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
19 October, 12:36
It amazes me that we allowed this criminal to take his own life, he should have been arrested and executed long ago.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
19 October, 11:05
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
Seems the jury is still out on the real way, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was suicide (after testifying)..kinda hints that in his note, if it's real...Sooo much coming out, but I do like the way [they] use the same narrative "Died of CV"..makes it pretty obvious there is more to it.