Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 October, 04:59
Juan o Savin is not JFK Jr and never claimed to be. He’s a Navy guy that has done a lot of work for the Kennedy Family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
18 October, 08:04
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Juan would have to show himself to be OTHER than John Kennedy (the son). His book, "Kid by the Side of the Road", a very compelling part of the movie, The Called, where he goes to Dallas to the site of where his father was shot, walks by the drainage hole from whence one of the bullets was shot, shows a "ghost" of his teenage self in 4 different scenes of that Dallas segment.

I may be interpreting it incorrectly, but the "ghost" represented John who, as an older teenager, finally came to grips with just what had happened to his father.

When David Nino Rodriguez interviews him, he always calls him "Juanito" (little John).

Juan said he was friends with Bill Cooper. Why would Cooper wait until October of 1999 (a full four months after the plane crash) to talk about JFJ Jr. "murder" and the media coverup?

I believe it's John until proven otherwise.

I do agree with you that he's never claimed to be JFK Jr.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
19 October, 12:45
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
I'm with you Jan + I think so too > < >
Field Mcconnell even called Juan/Jfk Jr on a phone interview > < >
Although + Whatever the Truth is + Will Be Good = = = > < >

Btw + The I saw that pic of the accident + (I think Fake News)

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
19 October, 12:56
In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication
Here are a few others - Just for fun... Well the 1st cover is in the magazine you highlighted. The rest speak the truth. Be well and GOD Bless..

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
Wow + I hadn't seen some of those > < >
Thank you + Many Blessings to You + Yours > < >
#NothingCanStopWhatsComing > < >
01:01 AM - Oct 19, 2021
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JqAnon in this post can reply
19 October, 01:22
Just doing what GOD sent me to do. God bless and be well.

19 October, 01:06
Yes - I have eyes to see... I asked the lord many years ago and I have been blessed
New International Version
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

New Living Translation
And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

English Standard Version
and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

Berean Study Bible
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

Berean Literal Bible
And you will know the truth, and the truth will set free you."

King James Bible
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.