dawny haswell @darktolight2022
18 October, 04:40
So if what everyone is saying that the white hats are in control & please don't say oh it is part of the plan it is a sting STOP WITH THE BULL why has trumps own site been hacked? No excuses nothing just truth we are all doomed nobody is going to save us & Americans are to busy waiting for someone that is just not there anymore to do the work!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
filomena medeiros @torontocanada
18 October, 05:30
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
such low vibrations, seriously you need to move on to another platform, this is not the place for you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
dawny haswell @darktolight2022
18 October, 05:33
In response filomena medeiros to her Publication
wait? I thought we had freedoms! Oh no only when it suits you eh? What do you expect low vibrations when i have spent the past 4 hours comforting my 2 children who are broken that there friends have died of the vax do you expect me to laugh & giggle well sorry for having a heart how dare you!

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
18 October, 05:43
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
what the f....you talking about get a life you seriously need to go somewhere else this platform is not for you, you want sympathy lady i could write a book on it. Stay in your misery if that's what you want, no need to bring the rest down with you.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
you are a typical shiny example of why people suck

and always fucking will...!!!

i I don't give a fuck what brand or how good you think you are...

fuckwit
05:48 PM - Oct 18, 2021
In response filomena medeiros to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Simpleton in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Richard Simpleton, click on at the bottom under it