THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
I JUST HAD A LIGHT BULB GO OFF IN MY HEAD. REMEMBER BACK IN JULY WHEN DAVID PORTNEY JUST RANDONMLY INTERVIEWED TRUMP? IT WAS A GREAT OFF THE CUFF DISCUSSION AND THE TWO SEEMED TO HIT IT OFF FAMOUSLY.

SO, WHAT IF PART OF "THE PLAN" WAS TO USE THIS GUY TO EXPOSE HOW CORRUPT THE SHORTS IN THE STOCK MARKET HEDGE FUNDS ARE? GET HIM TO POST ON REDDITT'S WALL STREET BETS, AND START THE UPRISING AND TAKEOVER OF GAMESTOP, AND MORE!!

DAVE IS A GREAT GUY, HAS A HUGE TWITTER FOLLOWING AND DONATES TO SMALL BUSINESSES THAT HAVE SUFFERED BECAUSE OF THE SCAMDEMIC.

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS?
06:44 PM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by THECHRISTOS in this post can reply
Awakening Light @AwakeningLight
29 January, 07:50
In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication
I've been thinking the same thing. I think this was coordinated, at just right time, to awaken ppl to the corruption on Wall Street. I think ppl had a vague idea of how corrupt Wall Street was, kind of like we had a vague idea of how corrupt voting could be. But we got to see, in some detail, how the corruption of both of those systems operates.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little Bird @LittlebirdQ
29 January, 07:09
listen towards the end of the clip. Trump says "i was going to a Robinhood event".... its not the same Robinhood; but the coincidence is pretty astounding.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
29 January, 07:12
In response Little Bird to his Publication
Cool find.

Lone Watie @Lone_Watie
29 January, 07:03
Since you asked, IMO, this was an excersice in cooperation.

An opportunity to show both left and right leaning people that we do have more than we know in common, a common enemy that regards us as inferior and undeserving.

Welcome to the first day of school.

Darcy Bachand @Darcy_Bachand
29 January, 06:58
Well, it would be a nice 1-2 punch. Trump basically bankrupting the corporation that thinks they run America, and then the common man in America using their paltry stimulus checks to stick it to the rest of the banksters, clean the coffers out before changing to an asset based currency in the USA. Kind of poetic

Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
29 January, 06:56
I think you are right on target! Nothing is random.

Dirk smith @Smizmit
29 January, 06:58
In response Mike LSGA to his Publication
except intelligence apparently

Pink PatriQt17 @PinkPatriQt17
29 January, 06:55
SOLID. Love that! And this pic is everything! ❤️🇺🇸

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
29 January, 06:54
I was wondering the same. 🤔

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
29 January, 06:46
I like it Dave is a patriot