Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
19 October, 07:13
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
NOPE!!! Lin Wood is a carpet bagging POS... But opinions and assholes I suppose...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (17_Psalm) can see their posts

OKLAHOMA PATRIOT @OKPATRIOT11
18 October, 07:17
Copy that Doq. i put Qtah and Praying Medic in the same category!!! shills...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
18 October, 04:23
God bless President Trump and real patriots.

Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
18 October, 04:14
God bless you, @Lin !

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
18 October, 04:02
Keep callin' them out docholliday

18 October, 04:00
Gatekeepers hold the line....

Patriots advance their position...

18 October, 03:56
Many people are putting to much trust into a lot of other peoples information and not going any further by doing tbeir own or further research.

It is beginning to become more and more obvious of who the PAYtriots are. They are doing exactly what MSM does. They keep pushing and repeating a narrative. Most should know by now that when this is done, it is 99% lies and if any maybe 1% truth.

Keep feeding the kids candy to keep them happy. When that candy runs out, give them some different type of candy...

Like I said, it is becoming easy to pick out these people. They have become Gatekeepers for personal gain by keeping people baited with a lot of these narratives.

True Patriots are going back to sleep without even realizing it.

In all honesty, we need to quit with the hold the line bullshit and keep pushing forward...

How did General Patton win the war??
Not by holding the line when they told him to...
He took it upon himself to keep pushing and advance in his posit

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
18 October, 03:47
Saw the Telegram between he and Qtah. Lin extended him an invitation to talk. If Qtah doesn't meet with him then he is not a true Patriot!

Stella Bella @NasNas
18 October, 11:51
I had absolutely no doubt about that...

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
18 October, 11:40
he banned me frim his tekegram for questioning him on the kyle case. thats a red flag. now im weary of him

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
18 October, 11:38
Is it his real name ???

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
18 October, 11:27
By attacking Vernon Jones he is actually helping the current POS occupying the governance of GA.

I don't know why he keeps attacking MTG. She has called for Audits many times.

It makes me wonder.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
18 October, 11:25
I TRUST HONEST LIN WOOD..100%!!🇺🇸🙏❤️

Ezra Cohen Watnick Bashed him recently! Praying that was disinformation, I would hate to think Ezra is Not a White Hat! I know Lin Wood is a PATRIOT!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
18 October, 04:24
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
A lot of Anons have brought up a lot of issues with Lin Woods past, like how he was involved with the Ramsey's.

He was a democrat when this photo was taken.

I like looking at everything.

We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
18 October, 11:19

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
18 October, 12:07
In response We Will Make America Great Again to his Publication
Still waiting. Time to walk the talk, or shut up.

Cindy Lou @Cindy_A
18 October, 11:17
I love Lin Wood. He has called out a few that I was shocked to hear. Hw do we feel on Bannon?

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
18 October, 11:15
Love Lin Wood!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
18 October, 11:12
I never doubted this!

Angel Joy @superradangel
18 October, 11:04
BAM.