sercorimo ... @sercorimo
14 October, 11:43
BREAKING NEWS!!
🔥
GERMANY HALTS ALL C19 VACCINES, SAYS THEY ARE UNSAFE AND NO LONGER RECOMMENDED!!
There has been a 2 week pause so they can reflect on the damages being caused to their people, NO ONE CAN GET IT and the vaxxine license has been put on pause!!
GO GERMANY!! 🇩🇪 https://brandnewtube.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
water lily @waterlily99
14 October, 11:57
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Not true, this video is NOT about that. You need to verify your information, do not mislead other truthers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
14 October, 12:41
In response water lily to his Publication
I really do appreciate the heads up. That's what we are suppose to be doing. Helping each other out. 😉
I do see all the "fact checker" posts that claim it is false. I also see the pdf files for the CEASE & DESIST.
Regardless of what (the now blocked) Angry & Disappointed troll says about me, my intentions are never to mislead anyone. Other truthers know to discern and research for themselves.

water lily @waterlily99
This has nothing to do with fact checkers or trolls, I checked the video and it was not about what you said. This is 2nd time I found your information misleading. Just a friendly head up! Otherwise, other people can use your information to attack truthers like us.
06:21 PM - Oct 15, 2021
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by waterlily99 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from water lily, click on at the bottom under it