sercorimo ... @sercorimo
14 October, 11:43
BREAKING NEWS!!
🔥
GERMANY HALTS ALL C19 VACCINES, SAYS THEY ARE UNSAFE AND NO LONGER RECOMMENDED!!
There has been a 2 week pause so they can reflect on the damages being caused to their people, NO ONE CAN GET IT and the vaxxine license has been put on pause!!
GO GERMANY!! 🇩🇪 https://brandnewtube.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
water lily @waterlily99
14 October, 11:57
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Not true, this video is NOT about that. You need to verify your information, do not mislead other truthers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
I really do appreciate the heads up. That's what we are suppose to be doing. Helping each other out. 😉
I do see all the "fact checker" posts that claim it is false. I also see the pdf files for the CEASE & DESIST.
Regardless of what (the now blocked) Angry & Disappointed troll says about me, my intentions are never to mislead anyone. Other truthers know to discern and research for themselves.
12:41 PM - Oct 14, 2021
In response water lily to his Publication
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
water lily @waterlily99
15 October, 06:21
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
This has nothing to do with fact checkers or trolls, I checked the video and it was not about what you said. This is 2nd time I found your information misleading. Just a friendly head up! Otherwise, other people can use your information to attack truthers like us.