P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
15 October, 12:21
ICYMI: Bill Clinton is currently in the ICU in California for a BLOOD INFECTION. Red October.🩸 #pain

link: https://abc7.com/amp/bill-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
15 October, 12:23
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
So, how are the white hats gong to explain the analog vids of the confessions of all those who have been pushing dirt for a while. That is the part of the story that I am interested in seeing. Been waiting far to long to have real justice served.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
15 October, 03:46
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
The fake news, after all, put this "news" out. I believe that explanation will be sufficient.

Well then, how are the white hats going to broadcast the truth about the fake news in a way that their viewers finally get that they are watching fake news, and parroting fake facts? The don't want to hear any other scenario.
06:16 PM - Oct 15, 2021
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QualityorQuantity in this post can reply
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
16 October, 12:01
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
Asking questions is excellent. There will be a media blackout: no MSM, no sitcoms, etc. Televised confessions, etc. Rumor has it that there will be 3 days of 24/7 Emergency Broadcasts on TV, 3 8-hr. long looping broadcasts in each 24-hour cycle. That would mean 9 8-hour broadcasts in all unless this blackout lasts longer.

The truth will be exposed so that most people will finally realize that the MSM has been lying to them for decades. They will also realize that the government and politicians have been lying to them for over 150 years. It won't be pleasant news to most people but Anons have been waiting for this for a very long time.

As far as I know, the internet will be down for this time period as well as regularly scheduled radio broadcasts. I think the audio of these EBS will also be on every radio station.

The media will have NO CHANCE to spread lies and NO CHANCE to counter the truth that will be presented.

16 October, 03:00
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Yes. This has been posted for a long time. Reminds me of Joe M.

Last year I saw a vid of a guy showing the viewer how he was monitoring resets in different areas of the world. I try to imagine how the internet would go down, worldwide -at the same time. Don't see it.

Pompeo was broadcasting using the new emergency broadcast system last January, if I recall correctly. IMO, we have more control of the media than people think. MSM news has looked like CGI for a while. And, it seems like holographic images/videos have also been broadcast in lieu of the real thing.

Do I believe the war is won and we are watching a movie? Yes.
Just not sure if it is going down the way people think it is.
Glad I, finally, found a nice job so I don't have to think about it all the time. 🙂